Best Darn Torque Converters
in the World!
STAGE 3 8” SPRAGLESS RACING CONVERTER
STAGE 3 8″ SPRAGLESS RACING CONVERTER
The FTC 8″ spragless racing converter is custom built and designed for 400-800 HP and engines in the 327-522 cu. in. range. It offers the durability and reliability expected by any racer. The 8” spragless features make it very popular with the ProTree and Bracket racers. It is available in GM, Ford, and Chrysler models with stall range of 3500-7000 RPM. All of the 8″ converters are available with a steel stator upgrade and a mechanical diode sprag can be installed for street drive race converters.
- New 4140 Hardened Chromoly Impeller Hub
- New 4140 Hardened Pilot, Turbine Hub
- Custom Built Cast 073 Aluminum Stator
- Also Available with Custom Built Steel Stator
- Anti-Ballooning Plates on Pump
- New Billet Cover
- Torrington Bearings
- Screw On Pilot to Adjust to Midplate
- Furnace Brazed Fins
- Computer Balanced and Pressure Leak Tested
- Free Stall Adjustments within the First 90 Days
- Same Day Shipping
- Built to Your Specifications
- Maximum Torque Multiplication with Our Furnace Brazing and Tighter Clearances!
- More Consistent ET with Our Spragless Torque Converters!
|STAGE3 8″ SPRAGLESS RACING CONVERTERS|
|FORD||C4 24 SPLINE|
|FORD||C4 26 SPLINE|