Best Darn Torque Converters in the World!
STAGE 4 SUPER 8” SPRAGLESS RACING CONVERTER
STAGE 4 SUPER 8″ SPRAGLESS RACING CONVERTER
The Florida Torque Converter “spragless” Super 8″ (actually 9″) Racing Converter is a custom built piece that is designed for 800-1150 HP and engines in the 509-632 cu. in. class. It is assembled with either a custom built aluminum or steel stator depending on HP, nitrous or blower application. It is an ideal converter for the 7.00-8.00 big block dragster and is extremely efficient, durable and consistent.
The Super 8″ is available in GM, Ford and Chrysler models and can be set to stall between 4000 and 7000 RPM depending on HP and torque. The Super 8″ racing converter is available with a mechanical diode or Borg Warner element sprag if requested.
- Most Efficient 9” Converter on the Market
- New 4140 Hardened Chromoly Impeller Hub
- New 4140 Hardened Pilot, Turbine Hub
- Custom CNC Ported Cast Aluminum or Steel Stator
- Available with Fabricated Steel Stator for Maximum Efficiency
- Anti-Ballooning Plates on Pump
- New Billet Cover
- Torrington Bearings
- Screw On Pilot to Adjust to Midplate
- Furnace Brazed Fins
- Computer Balanced and Pressure Leak Tested
- Free Stall Adjustments within the First 90 Days
- No Sprag to Slip or Fail
- All Converters Knife Edged for Maximum Efficiency
- Built to Your Specifications
- Maximum Torque Multiplication with our Furnace Brazing and Tighter Clearances!
- More Consistent ET with Our Spragless Torque Converters!
|STAGE 4 SUPER 8″ SPRAGLESS RACING CONVERTERS|
|FORD||C24 24 SPLINE|
|FORD||C24 26 SPLINE|